Friday 10 April 2020

My First Post

Workday! 


Hi All, This is my First Blog post. My love, passion and learning towards Workday made me create this blog #workdayfinance

I want to share my learnings and thoughts on Workday which I feel would be helpful at some point for someone like you.

I will try to post one concept (or) a topic (or) an interview questions (or) notes. Learning each day on Workday Finance modules and Workday Integrations which would help the budding enthusiasts. 

This blog would give you a starting point to learn Workday and get familiar. I will be using all the screenshots or sample data from Training Tenants - GMS.

Please leave your feedback for continuous improvements.

Workday Custom Reports

Custom Reports Apart from  Workday - Standard Reports , Workday allows you to create Custom Reports. There are variety of reports that ...